Pages

Search blog and web

Husbands intentions?

Hello! I have been reading this forum for awhile and would love your help please.
I have been married for 1 1/2 years. My hs has been doing thing that I do not understand. Such as, I have a camaro that I love driving in the summer. Its my car, before I even met him, but he insists on driving it very day. I have not drove my car in about 8 months. He says its because it needs a starter and he doesnt want me breaking down and "getting help from anyother man". I drive his new car. But thing is, I do not go anywhere besides the gym which is up the road (I do school full-time online). He drives it farther than I would. And theres a few other things, he got mad cause I sat with my son (from prev marriage) this morning instead of him. He didnt tell me he was upset til I texted him and asked if he was ok. I have told him I want my car and he said "to bad" "we cant afford to fix it". It drives fine.
Sorry this is long, I just dont get him. He also insists I get ALL my schoolwork done while hes at work, so we can have that time together, which he makes sure we do EVERYTHING together. I do love him, I just dont like being "told" what to do, and if I tell him that he will keep me in the bedroom til we "talk it out" and refuse to let me leave.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment