Pages

Search blog and web

Do i still mean something to my ex?

I'll try to keep it sort as i can, so you haven't got an essay to read but i can give more info if needed-
My ex bf broke up with me, 6 months ago, we are now friends.
and for the last 3-4 weeks he's messaged me every friday afternoon(so far) ,seeming nice and either seeing how i am or to let me know something.
-Before he started talking again, we didnt speak for over a month. (so I'm a bit confused on this sudden talking)

He messaged me last night asking how i was and to let me know one of his family members pasted away in the night. (as he told me last weekend they was in hospital and that we couldnt meet for a catch up as he wanted to see them).
Which I said to him i'd be there for him if needed etc...
But I'm just shocked/confused that he's been messaging me every week so far and actually being nice.
I have a feeling he's being nice, because i've moved on a bit from him or that we didn't speak for about a month, and he's maybe noticed that I'm getting on with myself and doing well and uni. (as he also said he's really glad i'm getting on with myself and he's liking all my recent uni work i've been posting)
But i also feel that he wants me to comfort him or something. Even though he knows i would be there.

We was together for 1 year 1 month and was pretty close though out.
I'm just a bit confused :/
I won't lie i of course still have some feelings for him(being my first boyfriend) but i have moved on in the way of us never being together again, but i'd rather have a good friendship or something, then have him back as a boyfriend. (if makes sense)
Its just all seems as though he doesn't want to lose me from his life, yet he doesnt want to get back with me.

thx x




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment