Pages

Search blog and web

Discovered online video of ex-girlfriend?!

Background:

Around a year ago, my girlfriend of three years decided to break-up with me suddenly over the phone whilst we were both at different universities. She pretty much cut contact straight away without any closure and it took my ages to get over everything.

She got a new boyfriend shortly afterwards who it turned out she met the night after broke up which was a further kick in the teeth. She never knew him before this night before people think she dumped me to be with him, I know this for certain.

Now:

A few days ago I got an anonymous message on FB from an account someone made for the sole purpose of sending me a link. The link was a video of my ex-girlfriend on a webcam stripping and making certain sexual gestures. I was thrown back at first because I have not spoken/seen/heard from her at all for over a year.

I'm caught between whether to just ignore it or use this as some sort of revenge. I was cut up about how she treated me during the break-up. Post break-up, I texted her several times wanting a explanation for the the break-up but she ignored me outright and portrayed me to be a "weirdo" for pestering her.

Should I leave it or use this to exact some kind of revenge?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment