Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship Over a Busy Summer?

You know how it goes, so there's this boy....
It's been an on and off relationship over the last year and a half. We go to different schools, and he has work most days, and I have strict parents (school and family over all else), so we've only truly hung out once, and that was in October. Ever since we met, we have periods of no talking whatsoever (months) and then weeks where we talk incessantly, plan to meet, it fails, we say we're sorry it didn't work out cause we really miss each other, and then silence.
He texted me a few weeks ago saying he misses me, and that he really thinks a summer relationship will work. (we both head off to uni this autumn)
I had hope that things would work out, but now I'm a little pissed. We were supposed to see a movie a week ago, but he claims he had a hectic week and forgot. I gave him a harsh time, but he promised to make it up to me. (He also claims he loves talking to me etc. but then replies with "fair" and "truth" all the time.) By the end of our last conversation, I said we'll see, and maybe he could make it up. It's been a week, I ended up texting him again with a slightly passive aggressive text, and he never replied.

What should I do, because I really like him, but I'm fed up waiting for him to figure out what he wants? Sorry for the long post, but I thought background info could be useful. :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment