Pages

Search blog and web

Bachelor duties

Is it just me, or is it a real pain in the ass after seperation to have to do everything yourself? I've outsourced my laundry recently because I couldn't be bothered and I eat out/order takeaway delivery food every night especially with my daughter around. I just can't get into groceries, for 1.5 people it's just not worth it! The only one with food in the fridge in my apartment is my cat!

I'm also thinking of hiring cleaners for my bathrooms... I wasn't this lazy at the start but now I'm so "meh" about things. If my daughter didn't have the other room I would be leasing it out by now too so I may have a housekeeper who pays me rent! Now daughter's not complaining about the food, it's better than "mum's" cooking anyway. The place is still maintained and such, but I hate doing it!

Damn sometimes I do miss having a woman in the house, bah! Anyone else hate housekeeping?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment