Pages

Search blog and web

my teen daughter's drug supplier

hello everyone:

My teen daughter has been using Marijuana for about 4 years now. We found about last year, have her in a long term residential treatment program. We also know who has been selling it to her. The person is a student at the school she attends. This school also has been in the news during 2011 for a coach who worked there who was caught dealing drugs to students. Now I heard my daughter tell me last year that the girl she was walking to the local park to buy drugs from moved. She sure did. to another house still in the same school district but away from our house. She is still getting her drugs from this girl. She is doing it at school now. Interesting thing about this whole situation: the girl's father is an assistant girls' basketball coach at the same school. I wonder if this coach is also dealing. Where else would a 15-16 year old girl be getting enough mj to deal for 3-4 years? So my problem becomes how to catch this kid (and her parents) and get them out of my daughter's school. I am letting her drug treatment facility help my daughter learn to make better choices. I however need SOMEONE to get this kid out of this school. What actions (other than report to the school's apathetic principal/administration) can I take to get this kid out of the school? Should I have her arrested? She is only 16, and I know where she used to live and I know where she currently lives. I'm was just FLABBERGASTED that her father is a coach at that high school. Does anyone have any ideas on who to talk to to get something done about it rather than report it to people in the school district who continue to do nothing? I have already told an assistant principal about this student. What should I do next?

Thanks for your input.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment