Pages

Search blog and web

Out of one relationship and straight into another?

I broke up with my ex in November, and it was on and off until the start of March. It was a very messy break up, I made some very stupid decisions, which ultimately caused the end of the relationship.

After the initial break up in November, I fell into a really deep depression. I took it all out on my ex, and when he left me I started sleeping with a few people. Not to say I slept with half of my university! It's just that I am not really that kind of person, I was a virgin before I met my ex, and I felt so alone at the time, I just looked for comfort in knowing people still found me attractive. To be perfectly honest, I just wanted a cuddle!

I recently met a guy also from my university and I really like him. He has told me that he likes me, and we are going to hang out next week. However, he's already told me that many of his and my ex's mutual friends have warned him away from me. People have presumed I am a particular person based on recent events, which I admit is all my fault, but often these people have never even had a conversation with me. It is all rumor, but I know it's something that is playing on his mind.

I have always been completely honest with him, and I really do like him, but now I'm worried about what people think of me, us and whether I am even ready for a relationship. I really love spending time with him, and I know he wants a relationship, but I'm worried that if I said yes it might not be fair on him after all these recent events.

I regret everything I've done, and could see myself with him, but I'm afraid that in a month or two's time I might realise that I'm still not over my ex, and end up being a cow to this boy I like.

Should I go for it and not care what anyone thinks, give it more time, or back away from anything right now?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment