Pages

Search blog and web

I need help!

Last night i went to my friends house party, me and my best fiend went because were both in relationships so i thought it would of been a good idea. Once the party started going, way more boys turned up than girls but it was still fun. As the night progressed i started getting a bit tipsy and then me and this boy (that im mutual friends with) were getting really flirty. When i sat down because i wasnt feeling well he came and sat with me and said "i thought i should come sit with you because when i felt rough no one was with me" and he gave me water. He was so cute and sweet about how he wanted to help me at the time, not even my best friend was sitting with me.

So we started talking again and it became more of a serious flirt, like he said "theres a tension between us" and other flirty stuff like that. We were sat for quite a while and then he just leaned in to kiss me, the first time i stopped it and said i have a boyfriend but then i realised that i wanted to kiss him...a lot. So i got him in the lounge again just me and him and i talked to him about the potential kiss and that i did want it to progress :/ he said stuff like "if you want too then something must be up with your relationship" and i got upset and i was all confused (not a good time considering i was drunk) then he just kissed me and the bad thing is...i didnt even stop it and now im so confused about my relationship.

I feel bad because my boyfriend is so close with me and he always invites me around and his mum and dad are so funny, but the guy i cheated on him with can be like that...i think. He was so genuinely sweet and didnt force me to kiss him at all! i feel like i might be the person who just cant have relationships :(

Also if i did break up with my boyfriend or go on a "break" it might make me realise what i had. Im so confused and really have no clue what to do:(

(sorry if i ranted on too much!)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment