Pages

Search blog and web

Why is my x staring and looking me up and down so much ?

In my mind I do still hold out a little hope for reconciliation , I mean I have no choice but to go on with my life now , for me but that door is also open for now. We've been apart 6mths , we were together 18yrs.

We haven't talked about it at all , things have been strictly non personal but the last few times I've been over at x's seeing my daughter , x has been staring a lot.
I notice her looking at my face a lot , body , or watching if I'm walking around . There's two couches there and she's also been watching me a lot from the other couch as I'm hanging out with my daughter on the other one - like watching . She use to go out but now she hangs around , very chatty chatty .

Wondering if this might be second thoughts slipping in = or maybe she's thinking thank God :(

Can say I'm back into pretty damn good shape now if I do say so myself , bought new cloths and stuff too .

It's unusual for her to look me up down and all round like this so consistently .

Ah well , probly nothing but any thoughts ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment