Pages

Search blog and web

My Wife had sex with her baby father

Well here it goes, I marry with my wife for three years now, I knew my wife since I was 14. I moved to Florida with my parent at that time of course and we lost contact after seravel months. We found each thru Facebook after 7 long years have past, we started talking and catching up on some good times. She did admit that she has two beautiful kids but with two different baby's father. first born was about five years old boy, second a three years girl great children by the way.so when we first got together and got marry was in South Carolina where I moved in with her now where we lived. we got married in December 3, 2010 at a church small wedding. The first child the boy 5 the Father no where in his life he still lived in New York our hometown. Now the second child girl three yr old father lived in S.C. but at that time together he was also ghost could be found after they broke up. Three year later he shows up, my wife is the type of women you know that's wants her children to know how there father is, I understand that cause I was adopt and so was she. so I meet him decent guy I suppose, not that he wanted to not be in her life but my wife and this guy had problems so they split also they were never married. what I know is that she cheated on him with her baby father from New York out, and of hurt he cheated on her and got the women pregnant 2 kids by the way. My wife is always honest if she did something wrong to you she tell you just like she told him what happen when she came back. Anyways a few time she had special job she do for a client which is for her business she started a few months now. she had to drive an hour and a half to get there due to the economy and gas she thought it would be a great idea to stay at his sister house where he live as well and at the same time bring his daughter and her son to play with his other kids and niece. Which make it easier to get to work for a short period to help her clie nt just for those four days. I didn't like the idea but it was convenient and had no money for hotel stay. So she stayed the children had fun with there bothers and sister. few days she tell me that he try to pass on her she brush it off, I was soooo piss claiming for months after knowing him telling her that he wouldn't come between our marriage. she brush off, she told me and I clam down, but I told her to come home and that I told her from the beginning that it was a bad idea. I was having those feeling I had for my ex when something was going to happen going by experience I told her come home now not like this crap. she hear but feel that he not going to do it again it been days since the first incident, so I was like ok last day anyways. On the last day I felt that feeling ever so strong so I texted her I had no car to get there we only had one vehicle, so I couldn't be there I been to his sister home before, by the way what really upset me is she sleeping in the same bed as him her excused was the living room had roaches which it LOTS and I know her she got big fear of bugs so that was also an issue for those days she stayed. Why couldn't he sleep in the sofa don't know as im writing I just thoughts of that wow. Anyways I call her texted her she reply, she was doing ok. hours later forget to text her and call but I felt that last strong feeling and I knew it was too late. I facetime her to see her face since my father was ex F.B.I. I learned to read faces really well, what I saw was disappointment in her look like something happen. but I was sure if they did anything. When she got home he took her a few days to tell me what happen even tho I expected what happen I don't accuse cause it could of been something small but it was after she had the courage to tell me that she had sex with him. That she was caught at her most vulnerable she was asleep and he seduce her. I was soooo freaking mad I was shaking I couldn't react like scream, yell, or knock something over I was freaking hurt and freaking see it coming after I warned her on top of that been obess with some detail I ask her if he worn a condom guess what nope!!. she tells me that they started off with it!. My heart just broke I was hurt so bad. she apologize for what have been done, she told me the truth but still WTF it hurt she like my girlfriend she my wife you know. How could you still lets this happen? Why couldn't you fight off the temptation why did you listen when I told you what's going to happen did you want to listen to me or believe me? after all that tonight 4/26/2012 she told me that it wasn't first time that he made a pass on her, she didn't want to tell me cause I would have try to kill me or something really, really me knowing that you had sex with him would be different. I guess she wouldn't had thought that she would get caught up on that last day. I love my wife I still want to make it work, but I still have to see him when he need t o pick up his daughter that he decide to be part of her life now or come to her events like her t-ball, ballet, birthday party, school plays. I told her and him the only time you talk if is about Mary there daughter also I consider Mary to be my daughter too both kids in fact im so hurt I don't know if I could trust her, considering separation maybe divorce. I feel humiliated, rage, jealousy, embarrassment... and just plain hurt. Haunted by images of my wife with that man, images that won't go away no matter how hard i try to not think about them.
I have problems going to sleep, and staying asleep at night, because the pictures of her doing things with him. Wishing i could magically go back to a time where my wife would have listen maybe it wouldn't had never happened. Worst part for me is he knew that i'm married we was cool and stuff had cookouts. My own heart was ripped out when i found out my wife was having sex with a man i had trusted! The ironic thing here is... remember when they had dated before we got married she cheated on him with her OTHER BABY FATHER which is hozae her son. I don't wish this pain, this hurt, this feeling on my worst enemy.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment