Pages

Search blog and web

hard to maintain dieting and gym

New here, been lingering and reading about others. Not ready to throw my marital issues out there yet, just want to ease my way in if that's ok. I've been married for just over 2yrs been together almost 3. We didn't date long before we got married. Its not been easy, considering he's a special kind of man and not necessarily in a good way lol. But I do love him very much. And where I'm going with this is; sometimes I find it hard to stay in the mind set of my diet and my gym schedule. I'm ADD and I'm constantly thinking about the usual things my job, my mom that's terminally ill, helping my family, my hubby, etc. I know this is something everyone deals with with everyday in their lives also, as I said I'm ADD so my thoughts are always on the go and I can't control what I think about and when my thoughts change from one thing to the next. I also have anxiety which doesn't help. But its affecting me staying on track with my weightloss goal big time. Does or has anyone ever had this problem?? If so, what did you do to try to maintain yourself??
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment