Pages

Search blog and web

I have a fantasy about being dominated

I'm a girl and I get really turned on by the thought of a guy doing whatever he wants to me in a really degrading and aggressive manner, stuff like spanking me and pinning me to the ground and doing me against my will and hurting me during sex and forcing me to submit to him etc. I'm really worried because part of this feels like a rape fantasy and obviously that's bad.

Thing is, I've never slept with anyone before, so I'm not sure where these thoughts are coming from or if it's just pent-up frustration. I've gotten off with loads of guys in clubs but am actually quite careful about not sleeping around so never go back to theirs. Similarly, I'm really strong-willed and independent in real life and won't take any lack of respect from guys, but for some reason I love it when they're really physically pushy (though I'm really petite and only about 5 foot). It makes me feel like a woman.

Is this really weird? Guys, would you think less of a girl if you knew she liked this or be shocked if your girlfriend told you this? I feel like such a freak...

Anon or delete please as I know a few people on here.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment