Pages

Search blog and web

Wifely Duties During "The Silent" and "Silent Lite" Treament

Please see my posts from April 2013 for background. Two weeks ago I had my first multi-day silent treatment. During then I wondered: does the free maid service, free rent/utilities and sex stop?
Luckily the treatment ended after 4 days. We did okay and we're back to norm when we had an "incident" this past Thursday night (see post in Guys Lounge).

Now we're in this two people living under the same roof but minimal communication mode. Since the first silent treatment, I've left his clothes where they are etc. Ladies under these circumstances does one stop with the freebies (laundry, cooking, etc). I've heard withholding sex is about the worst thing one can do if you are trying to save the marriage so when the Silent Treatment ended I did not hold back--I just did the 180 and didn't cling when he decided to stop avoiding me and spent some time on me.

I'm going through a 7 page network list to find a counselor but need advice in the interim.

Your thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment