Pages

Search blog and web

How many people do you talk to in a typical day?

This topic is a bit tricky.

My acquaintances often proudly say that they receive this many text messages a day and having this many friends at work or outside work.

I have always thought that most people in the developed world have to be nice to other people just to get by, just to survive. I have to respond to some of text messages (at and outside work) to get by. Some even say their girlfriends or boyfriends help them get through a day. In the UK, there are only a few people that can live a typical day without having to talk to anyone. They are wealthy, independent and educated.

I am just surprised that my acquaintances genuinely believe that rich people with little friends have worse life than they do.

What do you think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment