Pages

Search blog and web

Do you ever get tired of anal sex?

Yeah...this is going to be one of those threads where a bunch of you are going to scratch your heads and wonder what the hell is wrong with Plan 9.

We have a healthy sex life, and when there are times where my wife knows that I need a release, but she doesn't want PIV sex (menstruation, sore from the other day, etc...) we will go the anal sex route. It's not like we have anal sex multiple times in a week - maybe at most 3 - 5 times in a month - but it's the go to thing for her when the "cooter is closed for repairs..." I know...I lost a number of you guys already and can hear the comments now - like "Dude! Your wife is willing to still have sex with you when she's not feeling it. What's wrong with you?".

Well, I am grateful to my wife because we do our best to help each other out in order to feel connected. But why not change it up and go the oral sex route? We almost never have oral sex to completion. Sometimes we will do this as part of foreplay, but not much longer than a few minutes. Honestly, it's probably been a few years since the last time we did 69 to completion. It would be nice to go that route on occasion instead of "always having to stick it in her".

We've talked about it before, and the bottom line is that she does not like it - unless she's so amped up with lust that I could get her to do "anything". Then she'll get into it with a passion.

But the bottom line is...I'm in an oral sexless marriage...:( I won't divorce her over it. I'll stay for the sake of the kids...

Just a pity party/rant/open to suggestions type of thread.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment