Pages

Search blog and web

Meet up dilemma

Hi,

Not sure if anyone would be able to give any advice but here goes!

I recently joined up to an online dating site looking to meet up with people for casual meet ups, for example going for a drink, meal etc. rather than a relationship at the moment. I have been talking to a girl for a few weeks and we've been out twice together. She seems nice and we have a fair bit in common but after the second meet, she asked me whether or not I wanted to meet again. I responded by saying no (not so blunt) because I thought she was looking for a relationship as is her criteria on her profile, yet she was quick to reply that she was more in my mindset on just meeting up and not wanting anything serious at the moment.

I am unsure what to do because I have already told her that I do not want to meet again, yet now that I realise what she's looking for I feel that I am brushing off someone who only wants to find out more about me. Another point is that she texts me all the time every day and has made a comment about my slow replies which I don't feel entirely comfortable with. I like her as a person and I enjoy the company but I can't see myself going further with her, i.e. a relationship. I told her that I would text her today although not any specifics.

I may just seem indecisive and this is probably something that I just have to think for myself, but does anyone have any advice on what I should do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment