Pages

Search blog and web

What can I do???

This is my first post but here it goes. My wife has an extremely low sex drive. If I do not initiate then it never happens. She has not initiated at all in the last 4 years. We do have three children and I know that stress and being tired plays into our life as well. Lately things have gotten worse and we haven't done anything in the last 6 weeks. I have tried but she has just had no interest. I have tried taking house workload off her and it hasn't helped and have tried being more romantic and it hasn't helped. On top of the fact that it has been 6wks since the last time she has basically wanted quickies the last several times. I like to take my time and make everything as good as possible for us both and she just hasn't seemed into it. I am 34 and she is 31 and I just don't get what is going on here. We used to have sex regularly and I have talked to her about it but she just says that we have plenty. I am out of ideas of anything I can do to ma ke things better.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment