Pages

Search blog and web

confused

:boggled: I was in a relationship with someone when my marriage was ending......the guy was the greatest and made me feel what i never felt....i didnt feel good about myself and he brought out so much in me.....he then proceeded to get involved with someone else but we still see each other. I went out of town with him for a few days and had the best time and it seems like we have no issues when we are together...while we were away he introduced me to his parents and sisters at church.....his father is a pastor.....he introduced me as a co-worker.....his family is very loving and warm and said you call it co-worker we have a name for it.....his father made me promise if he ever got out of line that i would get him back in line......he has not taken the person he is involved with to meet them and i am so confused as to why he took me.....he as always said if anyone would meet his family it would be me........somebody please help me with this......




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment