Pages

Search blog and web

Should I Just Give Up?

Okay so I met this girl (i'll call her girl X) in February and things were going really great, we both went to the same university and studied similar subjects. We started texting almost everyday and went out on a few dates together too. Basically, everything was perfect and I really thought we were going to take things to the next level.

Anyway, it came to Easter and we planned to see each other one night for the following day. The morning came, and she got a message on twitter (the account was deleted straight after the message was sent so it became anonymous) saying something along the lines of

"I've heard your seeing *****, and I just wanted to tell you that he has been seeing me as well as you"

Basically, another girl (girl Z) saying to her that I have been seeing another girl at the same time as girl X.

Anyway, girl X told me she had been hurt in the past and she found it hard to trust people. I told her I understand and I'm not the type to do this to her, and after a few days I managed to convince her it was someone just trying to cause trouble between us and not to believe it.

About 2 weeks passed and I finally felt like we had overcome the first message, when she was sent another one almost identical saying

"Your making yourself look a mug, I tried to tell you the truth" followed by her receiving phonecalls from what she described as 2 girls laughing down the phone and calling her a mug.

After this she told me that she can't be dealing with this happening again, especially because we aren't even a couple and she needs space for this to stop before going any further.

I understood, and told her that I'll do whatever it takes to prove to her that it's not true.

Anyway, the last time we spoke was about a month ago. I haven't made any real attempt to see her because I know she wanted space, and I'm starting to feel like there is no future for us so I was thinking of having one last attempt at salvaging any relationship we could potentially have.

Its her birthday next month and I was thinking of sending her some flowers with a letter attached, saying that I still really like her and if she wants anything to do with me anymore to let me know, otherwise I need to try and get over her but I can't do that unless I know that's what she wants too.

Do you think I should do this, or should I just not bother? Is there anything else I can possibly do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment