Pages

Search blog and web

on the fence about 180

He says he's done, has moved out BUT contacts me morning, noon, and night. Ive been the rock for everyone my entire life. After these major events...the rock became mere pebbles and felt there was no one running to help pick up my pieces, so i shut down. I honestly feel like if 19 yrs is over, the 3 children , and all we've endured dont count. ..then to heck with it. I will survive. I do however want to at least give it a try. But I feel going 180 on someone who already feels ignored may be adding fuel to the fire.:scratchhead: He does not want a divorce. Kinda acts as if we just need to pick up the pieces amd move on. I want more than that. I feel we need counseling or something but im all fought out. If we get it , it will have to be by his suggestion. I need to see his fight for this marriage as well.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment