Pages

Search blog and web

Who has the better parenting plan?

My attorney is and has told me that the judge is going to more than likely side with whomever has the better parenting plan, if the STBEX and I would not agree to something prior to trial.

My background: Active military. I work the typical business hours during the day. I am asking that time share with the kids be split 50/50, one full week with me, and the next full week with her, and so on. During the times I have the kids, I can put them in before and after care, so there are no issues there.


STBEX background: Self-employed. Has agents that work for her. She is fortunate enough with her business that she does not have to work very much at all to make a very good income. She is able to personally take the kids to school and personally pick them up.

My attorney is suggesting that my STBEX has the better parenting plan because of her being able to personally drop off/pick up, and so on. And with that, he is suggesting that the judge, if we go to trial, is more likely to side with her on the time share.

For those of you with experience, is that the case?

My "parenting plan" is limited because I work during the day like most other workers in this world.

Should my STBEX be given more privileges and placed higher on the parenting food chain because the cards she was dealt with regards to her job, allows this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment