Pages

Search blog and web

Why Do Some Arabs Men Behave This Way to European Women?

I'm a white redhead European and I have noticed throughout my life that some Arab males have a difficulty with talking to me without being overly pushy (in the way they behave like they try to pick up on me) and touchy. I have read a few articles on this and they basically say it's because sex is a taboo in their society and there's a prevailing stereotype of half-naked prostituting European females that are horny.

I'm bloody tired of explaining to these folks that I don't want to have sex with them and that when they call me "darling", "love", "weetie", etc. without knowing me very well, I get offended. Some of them can't even understand this explanation. What can I do with it?

PS: I'm aware that this doesn't apply to all Arabs and that cat-calling is unfortunately a widespread practice throughout the world, but I suppose that different cultures require different approaches.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment