Pages

Search blog and web

Dammit! I walked away without getting this girl's number, regretting it! What to do?

Okay, so I went to a shoe shop yesterday with a friend. He wanted to buy a pair of laces. Anyway, as he was trying to find the right laces, I said some lighthearted stuff to the girl and she was smiling and seemed really receptive. I know if I would have asked for her number then and there, she most likely would have gave it to me.

My friend picked out the laces he wanted and they were priced at £1.49, so I said cheekily "will you sell them for £1?" and she said "Okaay, It's nice to make new friends" and I said "thank you".

My friend paid for them and as she handed over the receipt, I said "Sorry, what is your name?" and she told me. I shook her hand and said "It's nice to meet you" and she replied "it's nice to meet you to"

But I walked away after that and now it's fricking bothering me so much. She was cute and she had the nicest european accent. I don't know where she was from, but the accent was cute as heck.

I want to go back there, but I don't want to seem like a creeper. Also, I have no idea when her next shift will be. The store doesn't get that busy to be honest, so I doubt there are many guys who introduce themselves to her to be honest. I mean, maybe there are, but the shoe store is a cheaper one and not many people my age go in there.

Damn, I'm kicking myself. What do I do now, guys? I don't want to come off as creepy or desperate, but I also want to get her number. She could have a BF, but I'm not going to know without trying. She mentioned the "nice to make new friends" and she has a foreign accent, so maybe she needs to meet people.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment