Pages

Search blog and web

Losing my virginity to someone with much more experience...

Is it awkward?

For a while I always wanted to lose my virginity with someone I can see myself spending the rest of my life with, I still don't want to lost it to just anyone, but I just don't really put too much value in it as I used to. At the end of the day, it's just sex.

He's 29 and I'm 18. He's okay with me being a virgin, however, he has A LOT more experience than I, which is expected considering the age difference.

I'd love to hear from people who have been in a similar situation whether it be male or female. How did it go? I'm nervous only because I don't want to just 'lay' there while he does it all. I don't want to to be awkward.

Ah, I'll also add that he and I are not in a relationship. We're just seeing how things go and going from there.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment