Pages

Search blog and web

Cannot seem to trust My Husband at work ever since texting/calling female co-worker

Hello! I'm having problems trusting My Husband while He's at work due to Him texting Female Co-workers in the past. Is it possible to ever trust again or should I just say forget this? That's not what I want but I don't deserve to go through all of this stress and worrying. I'm 27, My Husband is 37. He's a quite kind of Guy except around People He knows. Which obviously that doesn't matter. I would have never expected this from Him at all but it has happened with 2 Females from work now. The first time I found Her number in His call log. I called Her and She said it was nothing like that and what ended up happening was She quit the job because I threatened to come up there out of anger. So the trust ended up building back up. Keep in mind that happened after a year or so of being married. A year or two later on New Years day 2011 I find a message in His phone when I needed to use it because Mine was dead. The message said "I can't stop thinking ab out You". When I read that, My heart dropped as I sat there for a minute I said to Him "Who's number is .." He paused for a minute and I could see the nervousness setting in. He replies that He doesn't know. I said apparently You do know since You cannot stop thinking about Her. Meanwhile I'v already called and got no answer but hear the name Joy on the voice mail. I ask who She is and He finally admits She's a temp worker at His job. Then I find out from Her that She is not a temp worker, she had worked there a year but He'd never mentioned Her as He talks about works a lot. She tells Me I'm over reacting and taking it way over board and that They hardly talked. So how the hell couldn't He stop thinking about Her? Come on now! I dug into call logs where I could only go back to November where I found calls lasting up to an hour sometimes longer. All during work hours some after while I went out to dinner with Friends. She said nothing sexual ever happened but They both lied at some point so I don't trust either! Since then, I don't trust My Husband at work with any Women and He gets mad when I bring that up as to why I don't trust Him there. Oh and when I visit His job they don't look Eachothers way or say anything but when I'm on the phone with Him I hear Her yell His name in background or hear Her sing or laugh and it just instantly makes Me mad. I love Him so much and never expected this but I'm just getting so overwhelmed and aggravated when He's at work that I wonder if it's even worth it anymore :(.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment