Pages

Search blog and web

Confused...

I have posted on this forum before aswell, which i took off. I'm from Pakistan married to an Irish guy. I'm 21 he's 31. The last time i posted the question everyone adviced me to divorce him but to me that's not the solution at least for now. Everything between me n him is fine now, but still there are many things that makes me worry or think he doesn't care. I'm in my country waiting on my visa for 5 months now. And my husband doesn't seem to care about me like a husband is supposed to do. we talk everday on viber but he doesnt really talk to me about us, n our relationship. he's mostly other things when we are on phone like watching something, or on computer or he calls me when he goes to sleep. I feel like I'm just an option for him. I went back to him thinking this time we will work on our marriage and talk things through, but when i want to talk he ignores me. I'm afraid to say anything to him cos then he would fight with me. He doesn't suppo rt me financially at all, my parents still do everything for me, n even today i was telling him i would buy a phone n said in a joking way cos he wont buy me one, but still he didnt get the message. I hate to take things from my parents even after marriage, they spent alot of money on wedding already. It's not like i expect him to buy me expensive things (before someone starts attacking me here) I just expect him to atleast pay for my basic needs, like clothes etc. I have been here for 5 months n he never sent me any money. I feel he doesn't care about me. but I love him alot, n went through alot to be with him, i cant imagine a day without him.

I discussed this with his sister, and the way she replied was, money destroys relationships, and she insulted me saying they would send money because my parents only spent on our wedding. I told her he was my husband thats why i expected him to care about me. It hurts me when i see women who expect the world from their own husbands n when it comes to other women they don't even want to understand their feelings. It makes me worry, when i move to his country how would i be treated, if i need to buy some basic things for myself like clothes etc. Before when i asked him i need to buy few things, he fought with me n told me he should not have married me. And if i ever have a child with him, would i or my parents would be suppose to look after the child financially. And if i go there n get a job, he would have the excuse not to do anything for me. Is it right to stay with a man, who only is happy in marriage n stays with you, as long as he doesn't have to even do the basic things that a man promises when he marries the woman? I stay worried all the time, but if i talk to him about this he would fight, n i don't want that. With him I pretend I'm happy but I belive its never gonna change. Should I just get used to of living this way?

( Please no negative comments because if I could discuss it with him I would not have posted anything here. please read before you comment. Because on some other forum the last time I posted many people commented even without going through the post. I'd appreciate your advice)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment