Pages

Search blog and web

Stepsons and wrestling

My Stepsons are 14 and 8, we have them every other weekend and my dh goes to see them once during the week.
When he sees them and the weather is nice they usually have dinner, go to a park and play cards, do home work abs talk in the van.
The boys usually end up play fighting and wrestling and always hurt each other.
When they are here it's the same thing. I'm so beyond sick of it. Even asking then to get ready for bed, they go in their room and immediately start play wrestling.
I have never had boys, I guess this is normal and they are trying to connect?
Is it wrong to try to get them to stop completely?
It drives both of us nuts because it always ends in pain or a fight.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment