Pages

Search blog and web

Guy I like online turned out to be a fake.

I've been talking to someone for months and months (almost a year) online and after much persuasion, I sent him a picture of myself, as we'd both admitted to liking each other. I also asked him to send a picture of himself, but he said he'd broken his camera and needed it fixed. I know it sounds like an obvious lie, but he passed it off so well I thought nothing of it.
I then began asking him a month or two later, and he gave the same response.
I started to get agitated, as I've watched Catfish before, and didn't want him to be a fake account.
I pressured him into finally sending a picture, but instead he sent a long email stating that he wasn't who he initially said he was, and that he still liked me a lot and his feelings hadnt changed whatsoever. I haven't replied.
I feel so stupid. I'm still crying now. I've developed feelings for this guy, and I can't believe it was all lies.
What do I do now? Please give me some advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment