Pages

Search blog and web

Arrrgh! Age Problem?

Would you say it was ok (on a relationship basis) to have the girl being 15 and the guy 17? This isn't on the same thread as a similar post as the situation is different (under 18). I've had some bad experiences in the past and have said I'm pretty much done with guys tbh, and all the time I watch my friends go through the same things, like them, go out, 'will stay together forever', he gets bored, they fall out, he never comes near them again even to talk when before they'd been good friends for over a year or more. (This has happened to me twice now)

Anyway, that's history, and after being single for a while, I think I'm into this guy that's also at my fencing club. We hit it off in a friendly way straight away after meeting, and 'connected' if you know what I mean - he didn't seem immature and is really down to earth, intelligent and polite (I.E don't know anyone that would shake your hand when meeting you or a guy that wouldn't just flirt and make dirty jokes and innuendos)

I'm insecure about a few things and in the past I may have judged other people on this situation thinking, surely, at 17, most people will tell you guys just want sex, or that that is gonna be a big issue. I don't want to ask him out in case it is.

Any advice or answers to the question appreciated :) I bet loads of people will have been in the same boat and don't want to be mabye considered a slut if people presume you're sleeping with them e.c.t.

Thanks :) guys opinions welcome to




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment