Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wrong to stay until the inevitable end ?

My girlfriend and I agreed the other day it's not possible to be together from July this year when we graduate as we'll be in different countries for work and have been long distance all of this year, and don't want to do it again.

We haven't spoken in a few days because obviously i'm gutted and trying to clear my head.

I really really miss her and i'm thinking of suggesting that we just wait it out until the inevitable happens and she moves away.

Is there anything wrong with this ? I've accepted the way it's going to pan out but I kinda feel like I just wanna make the most of the I have left.

Any opinions would be great.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment