Pages

Search blog and web

Said he missed me but won't text back

So I started texting this guy like for 2 weeks, not everyday though but we've had a few conversations. He would often text me at school and said I was distracting him lol but he didn't care.

Anyway, he was really insecure about his looks so I helped made him feel better about himself :) He kept asking for pics of me and I said only if you send another and I'm guessing he didn't want to so then I apologised and said I hope we can still talking and hate if we stoped as I like him. He said he was fine and wasn't annoyed.. but never said he liked me back.

After that we didn't talk for a 2 days. He sent a text saying ''I miss you'' and I replied a day later with ''I miss you too''. No reply a few days later. So why would he say he misses me, but not send a text.... ???????!!!!!!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment