Pages

Search blog and web

Getting frustrated trying to communicate with bf

We've been together 6 months. We usually see each other every weekend, and not so much during the week. Recently I feel really insecure about how he feels about me.

A couple of weeks ago, he said the reason he doesn't text me much during the week is because he misses me and texting me makes him think of me too much. :confused:

But I am always getting mixed signals from him. A while ago I caught him texting dirty with another girl. He said it was a bit of harmless fun, and it was only because I won't do it with him - which is not true, I would love to have that kind of fun but I can never get hold of him by text to do it!

When I am with him, he is really caring and acts like I'm the most important thing in the world to him, but he doesn't show it when we're apart.

I am really thinking of ending it with him, because I spend most of my time feeling unsure and unhappy because he doesn't make the effort.

I want him to know how I feel - how should I go about this? Help please.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment