Pages

Search blog and web

Help in a situation... It's weird!

Hey all,

I have a very open social group, so one of my friends friend likes me. So I start to talk to her and everything, but being previously in relationship that was controlling to the extremes I'm pretty much scared into getting into another one.
I'm completely focused on my exams and this person is too, I know she likes me she's given the subtle hints i.e. staying up with me and talking :)

So what could I do? I do think she's pretty cute, but the fear of getting into a relationship is stopping and knowing that I've solely dedicated myself on my studies and getting into University I don't want to be at all hurting her feelings.

Help is much appreciated! :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment