Pages

Search blog and web

I think I may starting to like him... any advice?

Hi! So basically I met this guy on my first year at university as he is my classmate. We have never been very close but we do talk every time we see each other. Since last year I have noticed he may like me as he is always over friendly with me, he always try to speak to me on my language (I'm Spanish and he is French), he has joked sometimes with our classmates about me being his girlfriend..... However, I've never felt anything more than friendship..... until now.
We are currently at the end of our second year. We are together in a group project for our degree so I see him more often now. His is always talking to me, and these last few days I have noticed that I'm starting to like him. Before when he used to be over friendly with me I used to be a bit uncomfortable. Now, I like it. It is very weird as I really though I didn't like him that way...
I don't know what to do thought. First, he is moving to America for a year abroad, so I won't see him for a year ( my degree is a 4 year course). Second, I'm not really sure I want to start a relationship with him because if it doesn't work it may be awkward between as afterwards.... Lastly, maybe he doesn't like me. What if I think he likes me but the reality is that he is just too nice with me because he just likes me as a friend?

Any advice, please?

THANKS!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment