Pages

Search blog and web

Does she like me?

I've just come out of a 15 year relationship, I'm 31 so was with my ex for half my life! I feel like a teenager all over again as I feel I have no experience (anymore) of how to attract a woman- or indeed if she likes me. Anyhow I've liked this woman in my class for a while and finally plucked up the courage to talk to her a couple of months back. We have been texting quite a lot- mostly what I would qualify as flirty messages. But I've no idea if she likes me as a friend or would want more. It's hard to explain on here as of course you haven't seen the texts but a couple of my pals in class (male & female) assure me she must like me. But (god I feel like a teenager writing this!) I mostly tend to initiate the messages. We wished each other good night and sweet dreams on Tuesday and since then nothing... And yet she is extremely active on facebook so she can't be busy all the time. Is she keeping me keen? Possibly- and it appears to be working. B ut I won't text now- I feel its her turn to give me something back. Am I right?!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment