Pages

Search blog and web

He moved back in but I'm not completely happy...

Shy of just a year, H moved back in after separating. He was the one that wanted to move back in with me and our daughter. The thing is, I'm not so happy that he's back. During the entire separation, I never ONCE begged him to come home even though I really wanted him to. Well, at the beginning of the separation is when I wanted him back. As the months went on, I got used to living on my own with my baby.

Now I have to worry about making dinner, telling someone else where I'm going or what I'm doing, being asked to have sex again and so on. Ugggg, I think I enjoyed being alone with my daughter. We've been getting along better than before and we both have changed for the better. At times I feel like I accepted him back because of our daughter. So she can have her daddy at home.

I don't know if this was the right thing to do. For months I wanted him back, and now that he is, well...not so much! Just feel confused. Not sure if I'm in love with him anymore? Or maybe I'm just still resenting him for leaving us when I needed him the most? It's hard to get over something traumatic like that. Maybe what I need is time? This is what every spouse that's left behind wants but then why do I feel this way???!!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment