Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do if you found this???

I have another thread -- but this is a separate topic.....

I need your thoughs on this...

I just discovered that my boyfriend...who has a 20 year old daughter had a strange situation develop in his previous marriage.

His ex wife felt that he was spending too much time with his daughter and her girlfriends. They were around 15 at the time.
Apparently, it was so intense that the daughter's best friend was banned from their home for awhile....

He said his ex eventually admitted she was just jealous.

Well, fast forward to present day -- I found text messages between my boyfriend and his daughter's best friend. He's telling her that he missed seeing her "pretty face"...called her gorgeous at one point -- and then in another text told her he was mad because she didn't stop by and say hello while she was home from college.

I confronted him and he said that there was nothing to hide and that he just sees this girl like a daughter to him...

It has ended in a big fight and I am questioning the relationship. I was abused as a teenager by a family friend and this is very sensitive to me. He offered to stop texting the girl and block her on FB.

However, after the fight was coming to a close he told me he couldn't believe I ruined his night with those questions.....



Am I misjudging?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment