Pages

Search blog and web

my wife's past, what do I do?

Hello I have been with my wife for a little over 2 years now been married for 8 months. on the outside we have fun enjoy each others company, push each other in our career paths, but we mainly I have an issue with her past. My wife claims to of had 150-200 partners she isnt even sure if that is accurate. I was aware of this and have been struggling with it since I knew of it. The thing is though is that it haunts me, peering into my mind from time to time n gets me very depressed. Mainly that I have a unit that is below average, and all I can think about is how many huge ones have just well done to her that I can only dream of. she is a sweet gal but this issue doesnt go away and now Im to the point that I resent my wife for her past. what do I do I am so helpless with this I have talked with her several times about it and it never ends well and I end up usually more depressed.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment