Pages

Search blog and web

Douchebag or does he want me back

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex were together for 4 months. It was going pretty well, we got along great, we laughed and joked, we were intimate with each other but then he got some new friends. I didn't mind him having friends at all and I was happy that they were treating him better than his previous ones but gradually he became distant to the point where we wouldn't talk or meet for days, I didn't want to text him or call him all the time because I didn't want to look clingy so I waited for him to come to me, sometimes he did. On New Years, I wished him happy New Years but he never texted me back even though we were fine the day before, automatically I thought he was probably with friends and family so he mustn't have looked, so I carried on as normal until I found out all he was doing was wishing his mates happy New Years on facebook and just ignored me. I sent him a message the next day saying that I didn't deserve to be pushed into a corner as I was basically there for him whe n he had nobody. I told him I was happy he had friends but I also told him that I deserved the same respect and said that he was leading me into a position where I had to make a decision based on our relationship.
He said that he still wanted us, so we talked it through and he decided to talk to me more and take me on dates and we were fine. He came over a couple of days after and everything was normal again, we went to watch a film and we cuddled, we kissed outside and he told me he was sorry for being a 'dick' < I apologise for the language!
So then, throughout the week back at school, we joked around again as normal, but in the evenings I wouldn't hear from him again. Believing he was revising, my sister's boyfriend (his friend) said he was talking to all of them instead. And then during the end of the week he gradually became distant, then on the Saturday (while I was watching sleeping beauty) he text me saying it wasn't working!
I was like 'can you at least phone me?' And he was all 'Jess, I can't deal with you being emotional anymore'
Eventually, he told people that the reason he did it like that was so I can be in the comfort of my own family and that it would've been too difficult to it any other way.
Douche move.
Throughout the week, he wouldn't look at me and started lashing out at people, and this week just gone, that was weird, he's now started looking at me, his friends have all started looking (he's now back with his previous friends) he tried making me jealous on the Tuesday by attempting to joke around with a girl and looked to see my reaction. Did I give him a reaction? Did I heck! I wasn't giving him the satisfaction. And now, all he's doing is adding a load of girls on facebook but at the same time, all he does whenever I enter the room is stare, look grumpy for a moment and then joke with his mates.
He said the relationship just came to an end, that was his reason, but I think it was more than that. He mentioned in the text that we were only 16 and that we should focus on other things like the exams (even though now he's acting up in his lessons and getting bad grades. He's supposed to be really smart)
He also said something to his mates about us having 'mature conversations'
Was he just scared that it was getting too real for him and why does he keep on looking?


Also, I've been his first proper girlfriend so he's not used to grown up stuff


Sorry for the rant there :)
Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment