Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being unfair in this relationship?

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend keeps saying that when I stop for the evening that he always wants me to stay the night as he misses me and all that. I don't think he likes me stopping till 11pm and then going home. I have stopped with him some nights but I can never get to sleep so when I have studying/work to do I prefere to get a good nights rest at home to study the next day. I do have feelings for him and enjoy his company but I like my own company at the same time I've been single for years lol and am used to being on my own, so I'm trying to balance my life with seeing him. Is it unreasonable of me to avoid sleeping over some weeks because I'm busy or just don't feel like it though? I think that he thinks I'm making excuses but I do like him and want to be with him but I want to focus on my life too. I think because we live in the same town though he doesn't see why I can't sleep over every week In relationships do people tend to make the person they are seeing more of a priority... Am I being selfish?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment