Pages

Search blog and web

Really struggling to talk to this guy

  • Thread Starter

There's a guy at uni who I've always found attracted but never thought he was interested so dismissed, and who I've only spoken to him a couple of times. But a few months ago I added him on Facebook and since then he's commented on my statuses a lot (more than most other people's despite the fact that we barely know each other), and we started to have eye contact when we see each other at our society's club/social and I've seen him stare at me but I've always been too shy to say hi (and also still didn't think he was interested at this point and wasn't considering him romantically). But recently I've considered the possibility after lots of FB activity I said to myself I'd talk to him when I see him at our society's club night this Friday, but when I got there I literally walked straight past him in the door way without looking at him and then finally later on I made one comment to him but didn't know what else to say and that didn't really go anywhere, though he entertained what I said. I did see him looking at me after that a few times but it just seemed awkward and now I can't tell if I'm imaging things now that I've grown interested in him. I don't even know if he likes me and he probably doesn't think I like him either.

But basically because I fail so badly at talking to him at nights out I'm considering talking to him at uni, cause we're in the same (small) campus (I see him sometimes but run away basically). I'm not actually sure why I find it so hard to talk to him. I guess I've always been unconfident with guys despite the fact that guys are usually attracted to me, but when it's someone I like myself and I just can't tell (I just find out when it's too late that they were in fact interested). I also find him quite eccentric and feel like I have to come up something 'cool' to say to him, but I just can't think of much. But I'm thinking if I see him on campus this week I'll try and talk to him. When he's on campus he's usually with his course mate also who I vaguely also know Any advice? Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment