Pages

Search blog and web

Gonna meet this woman, but I have issues with it. .Need some advice..

Here is the deal.

My friend introduced me to a woman who just broke up or had a falling out with her boyfriend of 4 months.. Now 4 months isn't a long time but I'm not going to besmirch it in any way, shape or fashion..

So she would like to go out but doesn't know where she stands with her boyfriend. She made that clear with my friend and I am sure she will make it clear with me.

It seems like her BF has a drinking problem and my friend trying to be a friend to her expressed that such a beautiful women like herself should not have to deal with something like that.

I of course will NOT pass judgement on anything like that because it will just make me look like a d!ck regardless.

Okay here is where my over thinking comes into play..

First Thought on this.

I can just take her out and basically show her I am a good catch and enjoy this for what it is. Make sure I don't get emotionally attached and have fun. This seems to be the thing these days.

But my 2nd thought is this.

I'm like plan B and I don't want to be anyone's Plan B or be the the other guy.

I honestly don't know what relationship they have. I don't know if its monogamous or what..

Personally I have never multidated or dated 2 women at the same time. I have never cheated on anyone. I am completely a one woman guy.

Maybe this is something I need to experience and understand and learn. I don't know..

My thought was to lay my cards on the table and in sum and substance say, I will try this out but if I find someone who wants a monogamous relationship I am going to take it.

But again it seems like she is gonna try to see if her BF decides to fix himself, EG some sort of AA or rehab and if so then cut me lose.

So another thought is just finish that and see where it takes you.

Again I roll back to my original thought above and just think I am being too square with this and this is how it is now a days..

I don't know really..

My friend just wants me to go have fun and enjoy it for what it is.. He feels that once she see's the guy I am she will jump at the chance to be with me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment