Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this girl? Please help

  • Thread Starter

I have a female friend who I have strong feelings for. But she is in a relationship.

Her relationship is a little "unique". Her bf lives in another country and they have only met once in person. They have been talking via Skype and messaging for the past 4 years. And she wants to marry him when we finish uni (in 2yrs time). Her family doesn't know about him. That's a bit of background info on that.

About a year ago I sort of told her I had feelings for her and she said I'm sorry, but I have a bf. I love him. Etc. She did say to me that she thinks we can't be friends anymore because she doesn't want to see me sad. I said no I want to stay friends and within a week, it was back to normal between us.

I like being friends with her. We get on really well and I'm happy when I'm around her. The only thing is, sometimes I feel like I am too nice to her, and treat her as if she is more than just a friend. I am always helping her whenever she asks and I am always available to her. It's not deliberate - I just sort of don't want to say no to her. Also, I feel really attached to her and sometimes I feel I act a bit needy and clingy. I know that's not good but that's what I feel.

A few other issues. She has lots of guy friends. I kind of get jealous and uneasy when I see her talking to them

I won't lie I've had sexual thoughts about her pop into my head. It's not nice. It hurts.

Right now, I'm in a kind of limbo - I'm not happy with the relationship I have with her, but I don't want to end it either.

I am really struggling with this. It's got to a point where I can't stop thinking about her all the time. I am actually stressed out because of this, and I am starting to get chest pains. I am very serious about this. Somebody please help me. I love this girl but I can't do anything.

How can I win her over? Is there ANY chance? What do I need to do? Is there any HOPE?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment