Pages

Search blog and web

Being way more bothered about money than people/love.

  • Thread Starter

An abundance of money is the one thing that I feel is missing from my life, it honestly hurts my sense of confidence. I do not really feel complete without it. I know that this is the relationship forum, but, I just don't think I can be happy without business success. Seriously, I don't care about people, I have always been way more goal focused and people have just come and gone in my life. But, I have hit an impasse in my life, I am struggling to establish a career after my degree after a lot of hard work.
It really ****s up the perception of myself, that I am not really as invincible as I once thought I was. And this has been consuming me for months on end.

I don't feel at home in the north east and don't think it is the best place for me to succeed. I want to eventually make it to London and be making the big money there.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment