Pages

Search blog and web

What to do if you have a crush on a friend?!?!

  • Thread Starter

So, there's this guy on my course at uni and for some reason, I have the biggest crush on him. Like, I don't even know why and every time I think about it in my head, I'm just like, 'Girl, why do you even like him like that?' so it's like I like him like that in my heart but in my head, I only like him as a friend. (I wonder if any of that made sense :confused:)

I mean, I had a crush on him before I started uni since he had to come to my school to do biology and we ended up in the same class. But it's like my crush on him has only got 'bigger' (Is that the right word for it?) after starting our course, probably because I've had the chance to get to know him better.

So now, I have the hugest crush on this guy and I can stop thinking about him, but I don't know if I should say anything about it, because we're in the same friendship group, and I'm worried that is he doesn't like me back then I'll just jeopardize our friendship.:(

Help?!?!?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment