Pages

Search blog and web

Miscarriage? Ectopic? Not one mention of it..

  • Thread Starter

I found out Saturday 17th Jan 2015 i was pregnant after taking 3 tests all to be positive.

I was on the pill that you take everyday with no break so it has been quite a shock to me and my boyfriend.

We went to the doctors on Friday 23rd Jan and said i was having stomach pains like period pains, she did a pregnancy test and it came back positive. She said i need to go to hospital asap to get an early scan done to see how far i am (as i dont have periods at all from the pill)

She gave us a referral letter and it had a paragraph at the bottom saying 'my impression is suspected miscarriage/ectopic pregnancy.

She never once mentioned this the whole time we were there.

Went to the hospital and had a scan done, nothing showed. Internal scan and still nothing, got sent down to blood tests to do an urgent blood sample and was told to wait an hour or so for results.

We got a phone call about 2 hours later saying i was definitely pregnant and they believe i am about 4 weeks.

My HCG level was 291.

I have to go back Tuesday for more blood tests to see if baby is growing ok etc.

My problem is why did the doctor write that? But didn't mention it once, the doctor at the hospital never said anything, the lady who was scanning never said anything and neither did the people who took my bloods?

I have been so distressed and upset i can't stop thinking about it, now my boyfriend is also distressed alongside all the people who knew..


This is my first pregnancy and i have just turned 20. I dont smoke, rarely drink.

Can someone just give me some insite as to why she may have written it but nobody ever mentioned it?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment