Pages

Search blog and web

seperated 4 months

My wife left me 4 months ago saying she needed a deeper emotional life and to always be treated with respect, not only when I was on my good behavior.we are together 26 years, married 17 and have a 12 yr old daughter.She wants to work on a seperation agreement because she doesn't trust me, she hasn't even given me her address. I know I drank too much, was controlling, critical, negative, etc. Since she left me I stopped drinking, am in therapy and am treating her respectfully. Shs has said she is open to some sort of relationship in the future but cannot promise anything, she doesnt know how she will heal. She sends me funny emails sometimes and we are getting along, we are in contact a lot because of transfering my daughter. I love my wife and will do anything to be with her in a new healthy way. Any suggestions, I am still depressed and having a hard time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment