Pages

Search blog and web

Please help.......

I need some advice on how to cope with my marriage ending. I knew it was coming for months. My husband had been acting differently for a long time I don't know if it is someone else or if he truly hates me. He hired a female at his work about 8 months ago. Since then my marriage went completely downhill every time I brought up her name there would be war and he would say I was jealous of her. He started changing he would be so miserable coming home, while in at work he was so happy smiling joking laughing. Anyway this continued for months and every time I tried to talk to him he would blow up until the other night when he went crazy throwing his wedding ring at me saying how bad he hates me he then picked up everything he could find and threw it at me so I ran out of the house and got a pfa on him. Since then I can't stop crying it's like he has died and I feel I can't cope anymore. I don't understand why it hurts so bad when he has been so hateful towar ds me and I just feel that I am losing my mind. We have 3 children together and I have them of course but I have no idea how I am going to take care of them when I can't take care of myself right now .

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment