Pages

Search blog and web

i am the worst with girls

  • Thread Starter

i had entered uni last year. almost everyone In my class has a girlfriend and the ones who don't have are pretty popular with girls. i have never really been able to score any chicks ever and even though i try to be nice to them, i end up getting friend zoned every time. an example of this is an incident from last night in which i ended up talking to a girl for an hour but by the end of it she didn't even accept my friend request. i have tried to find out faults with myself but haven't really noticed anything wrong and even my friends say so. even during the first week of uni i remember a girl talking with me for the whole night and friend zoning me by the end of it . i am of indian origin but dress well , don't have the indian accent and definitely do not smell haha. i am also confident enough to go upto strangers and talk with them . i really liked a danish girl and asked her out for coffee but she rejected all my offers. this is usually what happens to me even though women seem to be getting along with me when i meet them for the first time. any tips on how to get women to like you?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment