Pages

Search blog and web

Am I a jerk?

  • Thread Starter

So I've been best friends with a girl for over a year now. I asked her three days ago if she wanted to go out (like an actual date) and she told me pretty bluntly no and that she never would want to. However she still clearly wants to be friends but I just can't be bothered. I now find talking and spending time with her tedious and I know I shouldn't but I do and I can't change that. Basically I wouldn't care if she never saw me again. Am I a jerk?

To clarify further it's not like I feel she had no right to turn me down or anything and I find guys like that to be pathetic, but since she has my interest in any sort of friendship has gone down the toilet and I feel like I should just tell her I don't care anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment